7 Reasons To Eat Bee Pollen
Sunday morning, as I was opening the pantry door and reached for my jar of bee pollen it dawned on: OMG ! I never shared with you one of my little daily routines of having a little pollen and why I do it. So here I am dishing it out.
Bee Pollen is called Nature’s Perfect Food for many reasons, it is filled with vitamins, enzymes, minerals and has more amino acids than eggs, beef and cheese – really good news especially if you are on a vegetarian diet. I keep a jar of those beautiful seeds in my pantry at all times and eat one teaspoon of them every day.
Many people take daily vitamins and supplements, I take bee pollen and I think you should too.
Here are 7 reasons why I eat bee pollen and you should too:
1. Bee Pollen is almost 40% protein.
2. Eating bee pollen increases your stamina and energy levels.
3. Bee Pollen contains all the nutrients needed to sustain life.
4. Bee pollen has antibiotic properties that help prevent colds and the flu.
5. Bee Pollen is a wonderful natural remedy for allergies.
6. Bee Pollen is an amazing all natural skin rejuvenator because of its high concentration of RNA and DNA nucleic acids.
7. Bee Pollen prevents acne and premature aging of the cells.