An Eclectic spread of Boss Lady Christmas Menu Recipes !
Are you ready for Christmas or not ? I swear I just took down the tree and ornaments not too long ago, and here we are shopping for a fresh tree to decorate today. Is it just me, or are we really moving through space and time at higher speeds than normal… ?
Anyways, Happy Hump Day you guys, I have some amazing Christmas Menu recipes for us today, all of them from my favorite Boss Ladies of the food blogging world.
Yes you read that right ! There is a group of us Boss Lady food bloggers on the interlink who are crushing it in this business, and are determined to present to you the most delicious recipes you can put on your dinner table like a Boss Lady !
So I thought what better time to introduce them all to you than right at Christmas time ? We can all use a little sprucing up and inspiration for our Christmas menu recipes ! If anything at all, we just hope to inspire you to get into that lovely kitchen of yours and make something special. The simple fact that you are making it gives it that magic, that comforting feeling only a home cooked meal can bring.
And if you really like food and recipes, come and hang out with us and feast your eyes in our Facebook Boss Lady Recipes group, where we share new recipes every single day.
Meet the Boss Ladies and check out our eclectic Christmas Menu Recipes 🙂
1. Meet Jacqui from DishingDelish.com, who is making these Cornish hens that are stuffed with savory polenta, herbs, and root vegetables, and then slow roasted with a sweet apricot glaze. They’re so simple to make, but are sure to impress at your next holiday meal! Get RECIPE !
2. Meet Amanda from thechunkychef.com and her hot chocolate ! Using only 5 ingredients and taking just 5 minutes to make, this rich and velvety peppermint hot chocolate is sure to warm up your night! Get RECIPE !
3. From yours truly, this lazy Ravioli Lasagna because it is OMG cheesy and it feeds an army and a crowd favorite, plus you can prep it all in advance. Lazy host style ha ! Get RECIPE !
4. Meet Katalina, she blogs over at PeasandPeonies.com and she made this no bake, gluten-free, creamy and festive Sparkling Wine Tiramisu made with bubbly prosecco for a gorgeous and easy, show stopper dessert that only takes 30 minutes to put together, so the hostess can enjoy the party too! Get RECIPE !
5. Meet Dawn, she blogs over at homemakinghacks.com , so much fun stuff over there I have no clue when she has time to come up with it all. She can help you get your Christmas dinner on the table with this festive whole chicken slow cooker recipe that will make you drool. Free up your oven this holiday season! Get RECIPE !
6. Meet Sabrina the Chef, she blogs over at DinnerThenDessert.com Look at that Rich Creamed Spinach made with garlic and parmesan that takes just a few minutes and is the perfect side for a holiday roast or prime rib. Get RECIPE !
7. Meet Jessica from BlessHerHeartYall.com and drool over this quick 5-minute no-bake s’more cake , a sweet holiday treat that the kids can help with! Drizzling melty chocolate and sprinkling candies, nuts, and sprinkles on top make it a dessert that’s fun for the whole family to make AND eat! Get RECIPE !
10. Meet Chrissie the Busy Baker ! She blogs over at theBusyBaker.ca and she made us the loveliest dish of brussels sprouts with caramelized onions, cranberries and pistachios. Even if you are not a fan of brussels sprouts, you will love these. Get RECIPE !