7 Benefits of Eating Bee Pollen
Sunday morning, as I was opening the pantry door and reached for my jar of bee pollen it dawned on: OMG ! I never shared with you one of my little daily routines of eating bee pollen and why I do it. So here I am dishing it out.
Bee Pollen is called Nature’s Perfect Food for many reasons, it is filled with vitamins, enzymes, minerals and has more amino acids than eggs, beef and cheese. That is really good news especially if you are on a vegetarian diet, as I am trying to be.
I keep a jar of those beautiful seeds in my pantry at all times and eating bee pollen hasn’t been easier. One teaspoon of them every day sprinkled on top of my breakfast chia pudding is all I need.
Many people take daily vitamins and supplements, I think eating bee pollen is better and you should start doing too. Just make sure you are not allergic to pollen first.
Sprinkle it over a salad or just eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon, the flavor is delicious !
Here are 7 benefits of eating bee pollen and why you should be eating too:
1. Bee Pollen is almost 40% protein.
2. Eating bee pollen increases your stamina and energy levels.
3. Bee Pollen contains all the nutrients needed to sustain life. WOW !
4. Bee pollen has antibiotic properties that help prevent colds and the flu.
5. Bee Pollen is a wonderful natural remedy for allergies.
6. Bee Pollen is an amazing all natural skin rejuvenator because of its high concentration of RNA and DNA nucleic acids.
7. Eating Bee Pollen prevents acne and premature aging of the cells.