There are many so called experts out there constantly telling us to stop eating this, stop drinking that, push yourself and exercise 25 hours in a day, stop breathing, you know the tune..
But i believe that life is meant to be enjoyed, stay healthy and exercise but allow yourself a little indulgence now and then.
People like to argue a lot about coffee, one of my favorite things, and because of that reason, I decided to investigate on my own the scientific evidence that backs up all those confusing claims from the so called experts.
After hours of research, believe it or not, I was able to find 11 great reasons why you should drink your coffee; and no reasonable reason not to. Imagine that !
Actually according to Johny Bowden, Ph.D., a very well known health and nutrition expert , coffee really is one of the healthiest foods on earth. I strongly recommend his book “the 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth ” for a detailed argument on the health benefits of coffee and much more.
So here you have it: 11 Reasons To Drink Coffee Every Single Day:
1. Coffee increases alertness and improves physical and mental performance. Jackpot!
2. Studies show that a couple of cups of coffee a day lower the incidence of Parkinson’s disease.
3. A Harvard study suggests that women who drink coffee have a reduced risk of high blood pressure.
4. Coffee is filled with antioxidants, so much so that it might be the greatest contributor to your total antioxidant intake.
5. Coffee beans are one of the richest sources of chlorogenic acid in the world one of the antioxidants responsible for it’s health benefits.
6. Coffee is a good mood enhancer. Studies show that coffee drinkers are less likely to be depressed than non drinkers. This makes sense to me, as I immediately feel a happy feeling the moment I catch a whiff of that first espresso drop in my cup.
7. Another Harvard study shows that people who drink coffee are less likely to develop skin cancer. Talk about a natural sun block.
8. Do you feel sleepy or stressed ? Sniff some roasted coffee beans. Just smelling the beans could relieve some of your stress.
9. Drinking coffee is good news for your reproductive system, in both women and men. Studies show it lowers the risk of both endometrial and prostate cancers.
10. Coffee also speeds up your metabolism, great news for your waist line, so drink guilt free.
11. Coffee is good for the liver. Scientists discovered that drinking coffee may reduce liver damaged caused by excessive alcohol drinking.
You’ll Also Love: