” Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world ” -Gustave Flaubert
There is no place like home, no matter how beautiful how perfect your travels and adventures. I am back from Paradise with sexy daddy, our anniversary was simply dreamy; champagne and fireworks on the beach, boats and turquoise waters, but truth be told: I’d go anywhere with that man.
Sometimes life is really like a dream, and of course my phone comes out in a miserable attempt to capture the magic of the moment and it always falls short. A glimpse of the moment yes, but in all my years on this Planet I have not been able to capture the essence of the moment. I keep snapping away because sometimes a little glimpse at an old photograph can stir up those perfect, beautiful memories that make you hashtag everything with #LifeMade !
Our little Paradise we like to escape to is Cabo San Lucas, in the Gulf of California also known as the Sea of Cortez ( Mar de Cortes), with its white sand beaches and warm breezes .
Mojitos and ceviche, plus a refreshing healthy cactus green juice (I’ll post that recipe next) is all you need to survive here for a week. Full moons mirroring in the calm ocean waters lighting the palm trees swaying in the wind, soft jazz by the fire, and the beautiful sights of migrating whales make this a little patch of Paradise you will want to go back to again and again and again. I made a list of fun things to do in Cabo San Lucas If your travels take you that way anytime soon.
5 Things To Do In Cabo San Lucas
1. Relax. I know ! You are on vacation and you are going to want to make the most of every minute, so much so that at the end of the day you crash into the fluffy pillows exhausted. That’s fantastic, but don’t forget the purpose of it all is to also relax, de-stress and recharge. Find a hammock over by the water and kick back with a mojito listening to the waves crash into the shore.
2. Wake up early to watch the Sunrise over the calm ocean waters. There is something magical in watching the sun go up and kiss the sand with its warm rays. Don’t miss it.
3. Do something adventurous, like racing razors over the sand dunes on the beach, go zip lining across the desert, snorkel and hop on a boat to try your luck at some deep-sea fishing or just do some whale watching. (Remember to take some nausea pills to ensure your trip is a fun adventure with great memories.)
4. Explore the city and try new things like Mexican coffee and the catch of the day ceviche.
5. Celebrate ! Celebrate your anniversary! Celebrate your birthday! Celebrate your life ! Have a romantic dinner at a restaurant by the beach, lit by a full moon while the waves calmly crash into the coral reefs; or take a sunset cruise to the famous arch at Lovers Beach.