The best ever grilled chicken recipe, quick and easy made with tenderloin, perfect to throw in a salad, tacos or make a tomato sandwich. Made without any marinade and ready in minutes in your cast iron grill pan or outdoor grill.
What make this the best grilled chicken recipe ever:
- Organic free range chicken tenders are a wonderful source of protein, potassium and the cancer fighting mineral selenium, so it gets an A+ on my healthy protein scale.
- Once you spice this chicken up with my home-made smoky seasoning, I am very confident you will always keep some on hand in your spice rack.
- I simply coat them in some olive oil and toss them well in the spice mix. It takes a total of 3 to 4 minutes to cook it on a cast iron griddle.
The tenderloin is also the most tender and lean part of the chicken, I like to call it the fillet mignon of chickens, how could that not make the best grilled chicken ?!
I am not even exaggerating when I call this the best grilled chicken recipe you will make!
- It is extremely tender, delicious, easy and super fast to make.
- If you are on a Paleo diet, this is just fantastic to store in the refrigerator and snack on it throughout the day, or slice it up cold and pile it on top of a green salad.
- Use it diced up in chicken tacos and drizzled with this to die for Argentinian chimichurri sauce.
- Make the best grilled chicken sandwiches you ever ate: toasted multi grain bread, avocado, creamy brie cheese topped with a slice of heirloom tomato and some peppery arugula. Or simply slice it up over a healthy quinoa salad or even throw it on top of some pizza.
- 1 lb chicken tenderloin organic
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil organic
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt + more to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked pepper medley
In a large bowl drizzle the chicken with some of the olive oil and make sure to coat it nicely.
Sprinkle the spice mix generously all over the chicken tenders.
Using your hands make sure to rub it all over. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes to take off the chill. That will assure your chicken won't stick to the pan and it will cook through quickly.
Meanwhile heat up a cast iron grill pan over medium high flame.
Add the chicken tenderloin and grill 1-2 minutes per side until nice golden brown grill marks form and the chicken is cooked through.
Transfer to a plate and squeeze some lemon juice over the top if desired.
Serve drizzled with the best chimichurri sauce on top.
You’ll Also Love: