Please meet bObsweep bObiPet, the newest member of our family! We adopted bObi a couple of weeks ago and have been looking forward to sharing our bObsweep review ever since!
Disclosure: this is a sponsored post and all opinions are my own!
The kids, aka the dogs: Peluci, Tesla and Nala, don’t mind having a new friend at all. Well, bObi is a smart friend who cleans up after them, how could they complain right ?
They like to get pretty dirty, in and out all day long, bringing us all kinds of gifts from nature. Also, let’s not forget all the hair and dander. That is where bObsweep bObiPet is actually a lifesaver.
We were kind of skeptical about bObi at first, but once I emptied out the dirt tray and saw how much hair and small particles it actually picked up, we were impressed.
What’s cool about bObsweep bObiPet:
- It works as a vacuum cleaner and mop, so as it sweeps the dirt underneath the vacuum starts sucking it up, so you don’t end up with all those yuckies on top of your furniture.
- bObiPet is super quiet, a little gentle hum is all you hear.
- It comes with a bObi block which creates a digital boundary to keep designated areas out of reach. This was a major plus for us, as we have a large tile and hardwood floor living room with a sectional fluffy carpet. Also we wanted to keep her away from the dog water bowls, so this extra feature is brilliant!
- It has a High Efficiency Particle Absorption ( HEPA) filter that removes dust mold, dust mites and even viruses.
- Our dogs are not spooked by this little machine at all. As a matter of fact they will take a nap while bObi works hard cleaning up the house.
- You can also set a schedule for bObi so she can self-start herself at the time you chose. Wowza!
- Last but not least, bObweep bObiPet is very futuristic and comes with a Wifi remote control, so you can tell it when to start cleaning and when she can stop and go back to her station to Juice.