Disclosure: This Christmas Tree Cheese Platter recipe is a sponsored post by LunchBox. All opinions are my own ! Thank you for reading – Happy Holidays !
Just a few days left till Christmas kids so you are officially allowed to lick the batter bowl and sprinkle glitter ( or pixie dust as I call it ) all over the house. Let the magic fill the air and make sure you leave some good snacks out for Santa.
Speaking of which, this the reason I popped on the blog today to recreate a super fun, easy and festive Christmas Tree Cheese Platter recipe from Kraft. Because you’ll love snacking on this while wrapping gifts and making sparkly bows covered in glitter, I mean magical pixie dust.
Seedless grapes and a mix of different cheese will give you the fuel you need to get the job done today. And if you are expecting really nice guests, you might even want to make one of these cheese platters for them. Or maybe leave one out for Santa, he could sure use a good snack for the road. I bet kids would also be all over a treat platter like this one. I know because I ate half of it just assembling it and taking photos. Yummy !
Honestly tough, what a pretty centerpiece to set on the table early Christmas morning and keep the cravings under control while everyone opens their presents.
Also you might want to check out all the other hearty, home-style recipes from Kraft on the Walmart.com hub. From cookie butter cheesecake to savory mini cheese balls, you are sure to find something tasty for everyone at the Christmas party!
Merry Christmas everyone, have fun setting up your Christmas Tree Cheese Platter and even more fun eating it ! – Florentina Xo’s
Christmas Tree Cheese Platter RecipePrint Recipe
- 200 g CRACKER BARREL Extra Old Cheddar Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g CRACKER BARREL Marble Cheddar Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g CRACKER BARREL Monterey Jack Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g CRACKER BARREL Havarti Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g CRACKER BARREL Mozzarella Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb . each seedless green and red grapes 450 g
- 1 g pkg. fresh thyme sprigs 40
- 2 Tbsp . PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp . finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 piece celery 2 inch
- ARRANGE cheese cubes and grapes in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape, ending with a row of mozzarella at the top.
- ADD thyme sprigs between rows as shown in photo.
- ROLL cream cheese into ball, then coat with parsley; place at top of tree. Place celery at bottom for the tree trunk.