A quick list on the amazing organic bee pollen benefits!
Let’s take a moment and talk bee pollen benefits!
Bee Pollen is called Nature’s Perfect Food for many reasons. It is filled with vitamins, enzymes, minerals and has more amino acids than eggs, beef and cheese. That is really good news especially if you are on a vegetarian diet, as yours truly is trying to be.
I ordered a large jar of those beautiful organic seeds from Amazon, (<—affiliate) and now keep it in my pantry at all times. One teaspoon of them every day sprinkled on top of my breakfast bowl or this smoothie is all I need.
Many people take daily vitamins and supplements, I think eating bee pollen is better and you should start doing too. Just make sure you are not allergic to pollen first.
Sprinkle it over a salad or just eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon!
1. Bee Pollen is almost 40% protein, so ideal food for bodybuilding.
2. Eating bee pollen increases your stamina and energy levels. There is even talk about fertility benefits.
3. Bee Pollen contains all the nutrients needed to sustain life. WOW !
4. It has antibiotic properties that help prevent colds and the flu.
5. Wonderful natural remedy for allergies.
6. Bee Pollen is an amazing all natural skin rejuvenator because of its high concentration of RNA and DNA nucleic acids.
7. Eating Bee Pollen prevents acne and premature aging of the cells, plus rumor has it your hair will greatly benefit from it as will.
Disclosure: bee pollen is not safe for pregnant women, check with your doctor before taking bee pollen if you take any medications.