Your ultimate Sex on the Beach Drink recipe: a tropical marriage of orange and cranberry juices, vodka or rum with a hint of peach and vanilla over ice.
Sex on the Beach Drink
Let’s just admit it: nobody loves Mondays right? But a tropical fruity drink takes the edge of the most dreaded day of the week. Perfect for summer parties, Island parties and of course Valentine’s Day too.
These are the Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Orange and Cranberry Juice (or you could use pineapple)
- Vodka, Rum, Tequila or Triple Sec
- Peach Schnapps
- Ice Cubes
+ my secret ingredient: a float of Madagascar vanilla extract!
Trust me, you never had this in a bar.
I love to create layers of flavors straight over the ice cubes in highball glasses, starting with the alcohol and finishing with the vanilla float. The ingredients naturally mix together but while keeping and individual profile at the same time.
Planning to make this for a crowd?
You can also mix a large batch in a pitcher, but without the alcohol and vanilla. Add those as a float when serving, so you still get the look of a fancy, layered drink and guests can choose their choice of alcohol.
Sex On The Beach Drink
- 2 oz vodka or rum
- 3.5 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 3.5 oz cranberry juice
- 2 splashes peach Schnapps
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c ice + more as needed
- Fill 2 high ball glasses with ice cubes 3/4 of the way up.
- Divide the vodka or rum between the two glasses, top with the cranberry, orange juice and a splash of the peach snaps on top. Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract as a float to each glass and enjoy !
You’ll Also Love: