This strawberry mango salsa is the perfect marriage between sweet, spicy and citrusy flavors. Just delightful eaten with a spoon, or on top of perfectly grilled chicken.
All you need to do is find the sweetest strawberries and mangos, dice them up and toss them together with sweet scallions, chili pepper, cilantro and lime. Clean, delicious and nutritious, what more can I ask for from a salsa ?
If perfection exists, then you found it in this strawberry mango salsa!
Who knew that food was gonna become such a huge deal?! I see more and more people shopping organic for their families and going home to actually cook something nutritious!
I believe there is a positive shift happening in the world and we finally started to connect to our source, appreciating this beautiful life and the amazing things it has to offer. Just do a google search on healthy living and cooking, and you’ll see what I’m talking about!
If you are chilling in your back yard this weekend, or even decide to hit the beach, you can make this absolutely delicious, nutritious salsa and take it to go.
Nicely pack it in your cooler with a bag of organic blue corn chips on the side. I bet you’ll make your taste buds super happy!
Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1 large organic mango
- 10 large organic strawberries
- 2 scallions diced
- 1 small jalapeño sliced
- 1 lime + more to taste
- 1/4 c organic cilantro leaves
- sea salt to taste
- Dice the mango, strawberries and scallions into small dice and arrange on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt and squeeze the lime juice over the top.
- Gently give the strawberry mango salsa a gentle toss to coat. Adjust seasonings to your taste with more sea salt and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro leaves and enjoy!