Perfect Soft Boiled Eggs
How to make perfect soft boiled eggs every time!
- 12 large eggs organic free range
- sea salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 6 sprigs mixed herbs -for garnish
- 5 sprigs fresh chives -snipped
- 8 edible flowers for garnish (optional)
Add water to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.Using a spoon gently drop the eggs in one by one. Once the water is back to a boil turn down the flame and set your timer for exactly 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes drain the water and rinse the eggs under some very cold water or plunge them into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
Carefully peel the eggs then slice them in half lengthwise. Season to your taste with the sea salt, red pepper, black pepper and garnish with the herbs.