Oven Baked Sweet Potato Rounds Recipe
An easy show stopper recipe for oven baked sweet potato rounds that you'll keep on repeat all season long!
- 3 large sweet potatoes -organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil + more as needed
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes + more to taste
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 500”F.
Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them into 1 inch rounds.
In a large mixing bowl combine together the olive oil, sea salt, paprika, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Mix to combine.
Toss the sweet potato rounds to coat with the olive oil all over.
Arrange them on a very lightly oiled baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn them on the other side and roast an additional 10 minutes or until nicely golden brown around the edges.
Serve hot with freshly cracked black pepper on top and garnished with the herbs, pesto or chimichurri sauce.
With Brown Sugar and Cinnamon!
- You can use the same recipe to make golden potato rounds that are equally delicious !
- To make them more spicy replace the sweet smoked paprika with a Hot variety.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 14785IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg