The best avocado toast perfect for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner! Probably the fastest, good for you, easiest recipe ever!
A cast iron cooked sunny side up egg (or poached if you prefer), creamy avocado, fragrant herbs, sprouted grains toast, red pepper flakes and finished with a pinch of gourmet sea salt and a light drizzle of good extra virgin olive oil.
Simple, healthy and nutritious, this avocado toast is the right way to start your day! No bacon needed you guys.
Make it extra special with a pinch of this Italian truffle salt (<-amazon link) for Mother’s Day, or just because!
Other Toppings Ideas:
- Salmon and Dill
- Tomato Basil
- Ricotta, Honey and Lemon Zest
- Scrambled Eggs and Goat Cheese
- Cucumber, Feta and Microgreens
- Drizzled with Pesto or Harissa
The best avocado toast perfect for breakfast, lunch or a light healthy dinner!
- 2 slices whole grain bread toasted, organic
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 eggs organic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt to taste
- a pinch of coarse sea salt for garnish
- a pinch red pepper flakes
- 5 sprigs of chives cut
- a few microgreens for garnish
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted
- Toast the bread to your liking and top them with the avocado slices in a fanning direction. Drizzle with some nice extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of the lime and a pinch of sea salt.
- Preheat the cast iron skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and cook the eggs on medium flame until nicely set with crispy edges and creamy yolk. About 2 minutes or so.
- Place the cooked eggs on top of the avocado, sprinkle with some red pepper flakes, volcanic salt, the chives, microgreens and a few pumpkin seeds.