Your ultimate Sex on the Beach Drink recipe: a tropical marriage of orange and cranberry juices, vodka or rum with a hint of peach and vanilla over ice.
Let’s just admit it: nobody loves Mondays right? But a tropical fruity drink takes the edge of the most dreaded day of the week. Perfect for summer parties and Valentine’s Day too.
This is what you’ll need:
- Orange and Cranberry Juices (or Pineapple )
- Vodka, Rum, Tequila or Triple Sec
- Peach Schnapps
- Ice Cubes
My secret ingredient: a float of Madagascar vanilla extract!
I create layers of flavors straight over the ice in highball glasses, starting with the alcohol and finishing with the vanilla. The ingredients naturally mix together but while keeping an individual profile at the same time.
However, you can also make a large batch in a pitcher to have for a crowd, but without the alcohol and vanilla. Add those as a float when serving, so it still looks like a fancy, layered drink 😉
Sex On The Beach Drink
- 2 oz vodka or rum
- 3.5 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 3.5 oz cranberry juice
- 2 splashes peach Schnapps
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c ice + more as needed
- Fill 2 high ball glasses with ice cubes 3/4 of the way up.
- Divide the vodka or rum between the two glasses, top with the cranberry, orange juice and a splash of the peach snaps on top. Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract as a float to each glass and enjoy !