All Tiramisu lovers unite, even those who aren’t fond of coffee because this one is a virgin strawberry Tiramisu, like the best strawberry cheesecake you ever had.
I’m talking about decadent layers of lady fingers dipped in fresh strawberry puree, vanilla mascarpone cheese filling and cute fun poppy seeds. Who can resist right?!
You all know that Tiramisu rules around the shack during the Holidays, and there is no dessert more on demand than the Italian Tiramisu Cheesecake recipe I posted not too long ago. Now I have the equivalent of that awesomeness for those of you who don’t do coffee but love strawberries. It is so good that even I, the espresso obsessed woman am having a dilemma. I can not choose a favorite!
Of course there will be no baking involved which makes this strawberry tiramisu extremely quick and easy to execute for anyone. Also because we are going to puree most of the strawberries, you can even use frozen ones if that is all you have available this time of the year. Just make sure to defrost them first so you can puree them easier.
Chocolate lovers, you might want to swap the poppy seeds for some nice dark chocolate shavings or cocoa nibs you can sprinkle over the strawberry layer. Kind of like a chocolate dipped strawberry version, I hope that makes sense.
Red, white and green, if this strawberry Tiramisu is not the perfect festive holiday dessert, I don’t know what is.
What I Love About This Strawberry Tiramisu:
#1 It is made with Born Sweet® Zing™ Baking Blend, thank you Zing™ for making this magic possible. I absolutely love that Zing™ Stevia Sweetener products are made with only real ingredients—nothing artificial! And Zing™ Baking Blend has only 5 calories per serving!
#2 It is so delicious and the perfect dessert to enjoy while listening to Christmas jazz and decorating the shack!
#3 You can go for a romantic presentation and have each couple share 1 tiramisu glass, or you can go for a family style and serve it in one trifle dish. Awwww , you know you want some !
#4 I don’t even need to crank up the oven!
Don’t forget to go visit the Zing™ website for more recipes, baking tips and tricks and where to buy it !
P.S. Don’t forget to send me a photo of your Zing™ Baking Blend creation as soon as possible, you know I need to hear it all about your kitchen adventure
P.P.S. I’m so in love with the lovely presentation my Zing™ Baking Blend showed up in. And I’m all about that green spatula, don’t you just love it ?! Visit ZingStevia.com to learn where you can buy Zing™ in a store near you! Florentina -xo’s
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- 12 oz strawberries
- 1 c sliced strawberries
- 4 egg yolks organic
- 1 lb mascarpone cheese
- 1 c heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Zing™ Baking Blend
- 1 tsp Zing™ Baking Blend
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 7 oz lady fingers
- 2 tbsp lemon balm leaves or basil for garnish
- Using a hand held mixer beat together the heavy cream and 1 tbsp of Zing Baking Blend until whipped. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a separate bowl beat together the egg yolks, vanilla extract and 2 tbsp of Zing Baking Blend until creamy. Start adding the mascarpone cheese one dollop at the time and whisk until incorporated. Gently fold in the whipped cream and set aside.
- Add the whole strawberries to the bowl of a food processor together with 1 tsp of Zing Baking Blend. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness with more Zing™ if desired. Stir in the poppy seeds and set aside.
- Prepare one glass trifle bowl or 6 small wine glasses for the Tiramisu.
- If assembling your strawberry Tiramisu in the wine glasses, make sure to break the lady fingers in half before layering.
- Dip the lady fingers in the strawberry puree and layer them in the bottom of the glasses. Add a few of the sliced strawberries on the sides of the glasses or just sprinkle them on top of the lady fingers.
- Spoon a dollop of the Mascarpone whipped cream filing on top. Layer with strawberry puree dipped lady fingers again and finish with another dollop of the mascarpone filing.
- Sprinkle a few poppy seeds over the top and garnish with the lemon balm leaves and extra strawberry slices.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
You’ll Also Love: