A simple cucumber detox spa water made with fresh lemons and mint. Add a couple of tablespoons of chia seeds to a pitcher to boost the nutritional profile and stay hydrated through the day.
5 minutes is all you need to slice up some lemons, cucumber and throw them together in a pitcher with a few sprigs of fresh mint. If you aren’t very fond of mint simply replace it with lemon balm or basil, or just make it without. Or try some of the lovely spa water ideas below!
Favorite Spa Detox Water Combination Ideas:
- Strawberries, Lemon and Basil
- Watermelon Chia Seeds
- Orange Strawberry
- Kiwi Strawberry
- Pineapple Basil
- Lemon Ginger
- Lemon Lime
- Blackberry Sage
- Rosemary Lemon
- Apple, Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon Sticks
- Cucumber Grapefruit
- Lemon, Maple Syrup and Cayenne Pepper
FAQ: Can you drink detox water every day ?
A: Absolutely Yes!
FAQ: What are the benefits of detox water ?
- Energy Boost
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair
- Liver Cleanse
- Improves Digestive Support
- Aids Weigh Loss
- Helps Get Rid of Bad Breath
- Slowing Down the Aging Process
A simple cucumber detox spa water recipe made with fresh lemons and mint.
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 7-8 sprigs mint or lemon balm
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 2 c ice
Rinse then thinly slice the cucumber and lemons.
Add all the ingredients to a pitcher, pour filtered water over them and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight. Serve over ice.
Still Thirsty ?