This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Riondo Prosecco. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have some of the loveliest Italian Strawberry Bellini Cocktails for us today, made with chilled bubbly Riondo Prosecco , a white sparkling wine straight from Italy, fruity honey strawberry syrup or puree, plus an exotic touch of vanilla.
The classic Bellini was named after Giovanni Bellini, the Italian painter. It is a mixture of peach puree and sparkling Prosecco wine, and rumor has it that it was invented in Venice Italy in the 1930s by a bartender named Giuseppe Cipriani.
So I ran with his idea but used juicy strawberries instead of peaches, plus a little special touch of vanilla to bring you this Florentina Bellini you can make at home in 5 minutes on a Tuesday. Giovanni you had a good run 😉
Really important to completely chill the strawberry puree before mixing your Riondo Prosecco Cocktails, or use already chilled strawberries, because you really want a refreshing drink in your hand.
Your go to drink for backyard entertaining all summer long, or to serve at Sunday’s brunch by the pool, or at the beach!
Riondo Prosecco is an authentic Italian import beverage with an approachable consumer price point and the perfect beverage for summer, either with friends or alone.
Strawberry Bellini Recipe with Riondo Prosecco
- 12 organic strawberries (medium size)
- 2 tbsp wild honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bottle Riondo Prosecco
- Slice one of the strawberries and reserve it for garnish.
- Half the remaining strawberries and add them to the bowl of a food processor together with the vanilla and honey. Puree until smooth and refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made a couple of days in advance.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the strawberry puree in the bottom of each glass. Slowly top with the Prosecco and garnish with a strawberry slice.
You’ll Also Love:
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Sex on the Beach Cocktails
- Dragon Fruit Mojito
- Strawberry White Wine Sangria
- Paloma Cocktails