Best part about this recipe is that its made without sugar!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Strawberry White Wine Sangria Recipe
- 1 lb strawberries
- 2 oranges -small
- 1 bottle VOVETI Prosecco white wine
- 1/3 cup wild honey + more to taste
- 5 sprigs lemon balm or mint (optional)
- Rinse the strawberries and using a pairing knife hull them and discard the green leafy ends. Slice them and add them to a large pitcher.
- Cut and squeeze the juice out of 1 of the oranges and mix well with the honey. Pour over the sliced strawberries.
- Slice the remaining orange and add to the pitcher. Top with the wine and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Serve over ice garnished with lemon balm or fresh mint.