One of the best vegetables for roasting, broccoli tastes incredibly delicious when prepared correctly!
Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs -gluten free
- 3/4 tsp sea salt ( or to taste)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper -freshly cracked
- 1 lemon -cut into wedges
- Preheat your oven to 425”F.
- Drizzle the bottom of a large roasting pan with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the sea salt, onion and garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and finish with a light drizzle of olive oil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes stirring half way through.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon and extra lemon wedges on the side.